What's for lunch?! Throw together this 10 minute meal that has the perfect amount of spicy and sweet. Oh and sign us up for any excuse to use chopsticks!
Makes 3 large servings
OPN Conversion: 1/2 protein + 1 starch + 2 vegetable + 1 fat + 1 condiment
- 2 cups green beans
- 3-4 cups Trader Joe's cruciferous crunch blend
- 1 bag beyond meat chicken strips (or 8 oz grilled chicken)
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1/2-1 tsp sriracha
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- Salt + pepper, to taste
- 1 1/2 cups steamed edamame
- 1 tbsp sunflower seeds
- Sautée greens beans in a bit of olive oil in a wok or large frying pan. In a small bowl, whisk together honey, soy sauce, sriracha, lime juice & sesame oil, add to veggies.
- Stir in Beyondmeat chicken strips and cruciferous crunch mix.
- Season with salt & pepper, to taste.
- Remove from heat once chicken is heated through. Mix in edamame. Top with sunflower seeds and serve.