OPN Conversion: 1 starch + 1 vegetable + 1 fat
- 1 pint sliced baby bella mushrooms
- 2-3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 4 large handfuls fresh spinach
- 1 cup quinoa, cooked
- Salt, pepper, chili flakes, garlic powder to taste
- drizzle of hot sauce, optional
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add mushrooms and garlic, saute ~5 minutes until mushrooms are soft.
- Lightly season. Add fresh spinach, reduce heat, cover and allow spinach to wilt (do not overcook).
- Fold in quinoa and adjust seasonings.
- Divide into two equal servings. Enjoy!