OPN Conversion: 1 cup = 1 starch + 1 vegetable + 1 fat
- 1 large pint sliced baby bella mushrooms
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 5-7 large handfuls of spinach
- 2 cups quinoa cooked
- Salt, pepper, chili flakes, garlic powder to taste
- 1-2 tbsp desired hot sauce, optional
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add mushrooms and garlic, saute ~5 minutes until mushrooms are soft.
- Lightly season. Add fresh spinach, reduce heat, cover and allow spinach to wilt (do not overcook).
- Mix in quinoa and adjust seasonings.