- 1 pound ground white meat turkey
- 1 pound ground dark meat turkey
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh dill
- 1/2 cup pitted Kalamata olives, halved
- Juice of 1/2-1 lemon
- 1 cup reduced-fat feta cheese
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt (can substitute plain Green Valley lactose free yogurt)
- Juice of 1/4 lemon
- 1/4 cup diced cucumber
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- Combine all ingredients, mix well, and form into 10-12 burgers.
- Cook on the grill until internal temperature reached 165 degrees F. (can freeze leftover cooked or raw patties for later use)
For Tzatziki sauce:
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
- Use a tablespoon of this creamy and delightful sauce on top of your burger, if desired.
OPN Conversion: 1 protein + 1 dairy + 1 fat