Makes 1 serving
OPN Conversion: 2 starch, 2 fat, 1/2 fruit, 1 condiment
- ¼ cup raw oats
- ½ cup blue berries & strawberries
- 1 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- 1/4 cup Trader Joe's almond butter granola
- Dash cinnamon
- Cook oats according to package using water.
- Stir maple syrup into oats until thoroughly mixed
- Place cooked oats into bowl and top with berries, granola, nut butter, and cinnamon.
- Serve warm and enjoy!
*Add any additional low FODMAP ingredients at your discretion.