Makes two 4oz. servings
OPN Conversion: 1 protein + 1 fat + 1 condiment
- 1/2 pound salmon filet
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Dash of either crushed red pepper or sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
- In small bowl mix maple syrup, soy sauce, oil, salt, and pepper
- Place salmon in small glass baking dish and coat with maple and garlic infused mixture.
- Marinate in refrigerator for 25-30 minutes.
- Sprinkle with crushed red pepper flakes or sesame seeds, as desired
- Bake uncovered in oven for 20 minutes or until flaky and cooked through.