Looking for a quick, protein packed vegan/vegetarian meal? We've got you covered! Tofu, chickpeas, cukes and avocado... What's not to love?!
Makes 3 Servings
OPN Conversion: 1/2 protein + 2 vegetables + 1 starch + 1 fat + 1 condiment
- 4 heaping cups cruciferous crunch
- 1 can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 block baked or sautéed cubed tofu
- 2-3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 jalapeno, sliced
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 tbsp. low-sodium soy sauce
- salt + pepper
- In a large pan or wok, heat olive oil on low, add garlic and jalapeno, saute until fragrant.
- Add chickpeas, and cook for 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add cruciferous crunch blend, cooked tofu, soy sauce, sesame oil, lime juice, salt and pepper.
- Continue to saute until greens wilt.
- Add hot sauce or sriracha for spice.
- Transfer to plate, serve with avocado, fresh cucumber slices and finish with sesame seeds.