OPN Conversion: Serves 4 (2C portions) = 2 starch + 1 veggie + 2 fat
- 1 can chickpeas
- 1 tsp olive oil
- pinch of salt, pepper, garlic powder
- large bunch of kale
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup roasted or air-fried sweet potato
Vegan Caesar Dressing:
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp Tahini
- 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tsp nutritional yeast
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 3 tbsp water
- Add all ingredients to a blender. Blend until combined. Store in fridge.
- Drain and rinse chickpeas, add to bowl, toss with olive oil and seasonings.
- Transfer to air-fryer, cook on 400 for 12-15 minutes or until desired crispness.
- Wash and dry kale, remove stems, finely chop and add to large bowl.
Toss with red onion, chickpeas and top with dressing.