Craving a Wendy's Frosty? Here is something sweet to cool down while tasting like decadent take out! Take your time while making it and slowly add your milk so you end up with a THICK consistency so you almost need to eat it with a spoon (just like a Frosty)! We love to top ours with a sprinkle of granola for a bit of crunch on top.
OPN Conversion: 1/2 protein + 1 fruit + 2 fat + 1 condiment
- 1-2 scoops vanilla protein powder (@drinkorgain)
- 1 frozen banana
- 1/2 cup ice cubes
- 1 tsp cacao powder
- 1 tbsp creamy natural peanut butter
- dash of cinnamon
- 1/2 cup almond milk (maybe less, maybe more dependent on desired consistency)
- Add all ingredients except milk to high speed blender.
- Add half amount of milk, blend. Then gradually add milk until you reach a thick and creamy consistency.
- Transfer to glass and enjoy.