OPN Conversion: 1.5 cup = 1 protein + 1 vegetable + 2 fat
- 2 lb uncooked large shrimp (peeled and deveined)
- 2 tsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 1/2 cup chopped cucumber
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup shredded purple cabbage 2 medium avocados, peeled and chopped
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- Salt, pepper & garlic powder, to taste
- In a medium size pan, heat 2 tsp olive oil over medium-high heat. Add shrimp, season with salt and pepper.
- Cook for 1-2 minutes each side or until pink and cooked through. In a large bowl, add cucumber, red onion, bell pepper, carrot, cabbage, avocado and shrimp.
- In a small bowl, whisk together lemon juice, olive oil, salt and black pepper; pour over shrimp and veg mixture. Taste and adjust seasonings. Refrigerate for at least 10 minutes before serving to ensure everything is at the same temp.