Try this healthy spin on a quick and easy lunch or dinner - healthy avocado & apple tuna salad. Using avocado in place of traditional mayo cuts down on the saturated fat and calories!
Prep time: 5-8 min
Cook time: 2 min
OPN Conversion: 1 protein + 1/2 fruit + 2 fat + 1 veg
- 1 5oz. can tuna
- 3 stalks celery, chopped
- 1/4 of a red onion, chopped
- 1/2 of an apple, chopped
- 1/2 of an avocado, mashed
- salt, pepper & garlic powder, to taste
- @traderjoes everything but the bagel, for topping
- romaine lettuce, for wraps
- Add all ingredients (except seasonings and romaine) to a bowl.
- Mix to combine. Taste and adjust seasonings.
- Scoop into lettuce wraps!