If you have an air fryer, you have to try these bad boys out as a side or snack in the near future. Serve them alone or with a dipping sauce!OPN Conversion: 1/2 cup = 1 starch + 1 fat
- 2 russet potatoes, thinly sliced (mandolin helps)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- salt, pepper & garlic powder, to taste
- In a large bowl, combine sliced potatoes, olive oil and seasonings. Mix to combine.
- Preheat air fryer to 400 F. Add potatoes to air fryer basket, cook for 30 minutes, tossing halfway through.
- If not to desired crispness after 30 minutes, continue cooking until crisp. Sprinkle with sea salt and serve alone or with dipping sauce.